For many first-time customers, choosing a license for NetSuite can be complicated.
Unlike most software solution plans, this one allows you to license software from several sources. In most cases, end-user can buy license software directly from the seller’s website.
How to buy Oracle NetSuite ERP?
In this case, you will have three different options to buy your NetSuite package. Or, you can go for enterprise-level implementation. We are here for business managers considering NetSuite ERP solution investment. Hence, we will give information regarding your NetSuite research and purchase in this blog.
Let’s look at all possible options.
- Working with a NetSuite partner, also known as a NetSuite Solution ERP Provider. It is an option for large businesses and enterprises. (Like ABJ Cloud Solutions as your Malaysia ERP solution provider).
- You can also use NetSuite’s BPO program to collaborate with an accounting firm.
- You can also use NetSuite’s direct sales and service capabilities.
Working with a NetSuite Provider
NetSuite Solution Providers work with companies from a variety of industries. And usually, they have their developers, management consultants, and integration experts.
Benefits of choosing a NetSuite Provider
- They execute an end-to-end approach when proposing an ERP offer to build the system. Then, make necessary integrations and maintenance.
- NetSuite Partners can create a tailored implementation strategy based on the buyer.
- Actually, there is no one-size-fits-all approach to evaluations. It changes for different enterprises from different industries. But, NetSuite partners can tailor scoping or methodology.
- NetSuite licensing and implementation is a little more complicated than just choosing prices. And if you choose to buy directly, future integrations can cost more to buy and implement.
Working with BPOs
In this scenario, you do not have the license to your particular NetSuite version. So, it is not possible to customize and configure for your business. Instead, the BPO partner sets up a NetSuite account for you based on agreed commitments.
- The BPO program is appropriate for small businesses. It means no or little resources to hire an accounting and finance team.
- You’ll need a new NetSuite instance if you decide to bring financial reporting in-house.
- Customization, such as that provided by ERP partners’ enterprise solutions, will not be possible.
SuiteSuccess is an implementation approach offered by the direct sales team. And it aims to get clients up and running in fewer than 100 days.
- SuiteSuccess is best for businesses with basic requirements.
- This strategy will appeal to buyers that seek a straightforward procedure.
- On the other hand, experienced ERP buyers may find this strategy superficial. Also, something lacking depth and flexibility.
- Yet, it comes with limited in-house technical and integration services.
Basic NetSuite Packages
NetSuite offers a variety of licensing options. And these appeal to different industries, organization sizes, and deployment methods.
- NetSuite Limited Edition is for businesses with fewer than ten identified users. Or it should be only one legal entity.
- Mid-Market Edition of NetSuite Financials. It supports more than ten users. Alternatively, two or more legal organizations. CRM plan does not come with this plan.
- NetSuite Mid-Market Edition: This includes CRM and ERP and supports more than ten users. Or equivalent to two or more organizations.
Many NetSuite customers may want more than the core CRM and ERP capabilities. As a result, NetSuite has a plethora of add-on modules. And these are ready to purchase as part of your licensing subscription.
But, how can you know which module or add-on is the best?
As a result, hiring an Oracle Net Suite ERP partner will take the edge off. We can help you choose a Cloud ERP Solution. Because we study your needs, demoing the software, and determining if the system is a good fit for your business.